Members of Nataliehodson.com get access to the Wednesday Workout video plus two additional workouts for the week.
Each week I will be sharing with you guys a free workout that you can do at home with minimal equipment. Members of Nataliehodson.com will get access to two additional workouts. You can rotate these workouts throughout the week until next Wednesday when you get all new workouts.
Remember, it doesn’t have to be perfect, you just need to get started.
PS – the video is sped up to fit on Instagram, so when you do the exercise go slower than you see here.
October 22 Wednesday Workout:
Backward Lunges: 15 (each leg)
Curtsey Lunges: 15 (each leg)
Single Leg Calf Raises: 15 (each leg)
Pulse Squats: 15
Basketball V-Pass: 15 (or use any ball you have at your house)
For an extra challenge, rest 1 minute after the v-pass and repeat one or two times!
Member Workout 1: Tabata Cardio & Abs
Download the Tabata Timer app on your phone. This is going to be a Tabata workout. Tabata is where you do 20 seconds of exercise, and then get 10 seconds of rest. You do eight 30-second intervals for a total of eight minutes.
1) High Knees – 20 seconds / Rest 10 seconds
2) Lunge Jumps – 20 seconds / Rest 10 seconds
3) Butt Kicks – 20 seconds / Rest 10 seconds
4) Squat Jumps – 20 seconds / Rest 10 seconds
5) Mountain Climbers – 20 seconds / Rest 10 seconds
6) Long Jumps (sometimes called Frog Jumps) – 20 seconds / Rest 10 seconds
7) Burpees – 20 seconds / Rest 10 seconds
8) YOUR CHOICE (pick your favorite from above) – 20 seconds / DONE!
REST 1-2 minutes then get ready for Tabata Abs
1) Bicycles – 20 seconds / Rest 10 seconds
2) Planks – 20 seconds / Rest 10 seconds
3) Romanian Twist – 20 seconds / Rest 10 seconds
4) Toe Touch – 20 seconds / Rest 10 seconds
5) Bicycles – 20 seconds / Rest 10 seconds
6) Planks – 20 seconds / Rest 10 seconds
7) Romanian Twist – 20 seconds / Rest 10 seconds
8) Toe Touch – 20 seconds / Rest 10 seconds
Total workout should take 10 minutes.
Optional: Repeat 1x.
Member Workout 2: Shoulders
Superset means doing two exercises back to back with no rest in between
Drop Set means starting with a heavier weight, then after a set number of reps lowering to a slightly lighter weight to finish the reps
1a) Standing Shoulder Press with Dumbbells – 10 reps
1b) Standing Dumbbell Rows – 25 reps
60 second rest
2a) Seated Dumbbell Rear Delt Raise – 15 reps
2b) Pushups – 10 reps
60 second rest
3) Lateral Raises: 8/8/8 reps (32 total reps, three different weights) *Note* If you only have two set of dumbbell weights, rest for 5-8 seconds and then finish the final eight reps with your lighter set of weights (so you will do 16 reps with that lighter set, pausing for a slight rest in between reps 16 and 17)
60 second rest
Repeat this 2x (3 total circuits).
I hope you will try these three workouts this week and let me know how it goes!