If you are looking for something tasty and different for dinner, try this! This is one of my favorite ways to cook chicken (or fish). It’s really quick, easy, and delicious! This curry lime chicken is so tasty and can be added over rice, orzo, or with veggies for a healthy option.
Learn how to make it now and let me know how you like this recipe. I am always looking for feedback! 🙂
- Chicken breast (or tilapia or another type of fish)
- Fresh lime juice or bottled lime juice (fresh tastes better but both work)
- Chili powder
- Garlic powder
- Curry powder
1. Start by cutting the fat off of your chicken and cutting it into strips.
2. In the bottom of a frying pan, add enough lime juice to cover the bottom of the pan.
3. Turn the stove on medium heat and add the chicken strips to the lime juice.
4. Sprinkle the chicken with oregano, chili powder, pepper, garlic powder, and curry powder.
5. Flip the chicken and season the same way.
6. Let the chicken cook until your thickest piece is done all the way through, and it is completely white inside.
It is that simple!
This chicken is delicious and simple. You can make as much chicken as you want, allowing you to have leftovers. Making more is simple since none of the ingredients are measured out perfectly!
You can put this chicken on top of some brown rice or orzo to add a little more to the meal! You could also roast some veggies for a simple meal.
I hope you enjoy this chicken! It is so easy to make and one of my favorite recipes. If you try it, be sure to let me know what you think. I hope you love it as much as I do! You can find more of my easy and quick healthy recipes here!