This is a fun and super easy dessert recipe that is fun to make when you have friends over! My kids don’t love the rum flavor in this crockpot banana foster recipe, but it’s a huge home run around adults.
What you’ll need:
» ½ cup Splenda brown sugar
» 3 Tbsp butter
» ¼ cup light coconut milk
» ⅛ cup dark rum
» 1 cup fresh pineapple, diced
» ¼ tsp cinnamon
» 4 bananas, cut into slices
» Vanilla Bean ice cream
1. Spray your crockpot with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Combine all ingredients except for pineapple, bananas and ice cream
3. Cover and cook on high for 60-90 minutes.
4. Add fruit to crockpot. Stir so that everything is coated well.
5. Cook on low for 15 minutes.
6. Serve over ice cream!
For more crockpot recipes, click here!